Psalms 23 the Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want


                    Psalm 23:1

   The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

     John 10:11: "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep."

    Philippians 4:19: "And my God will supply every need of yours according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus."


                   Psalm 23:2

   He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters.

      Isaiah 40:11: "He will tend His flock like a shepherd; He will gather the lambs in His arms; He will carry them in His bosom, and gently lead those that are with young."

      Revelation 7:17: "For the Lamb in the midst of the throne will be their shepherd, and He will guide them to springs of living water, and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."


  Psalm 23:3

   He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake.

      Psalm 19:7: "The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul; the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple."

      Proverbs 3:6: "In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths."


                    Psalm 23:4

   Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me._

      Isaiah 41:10: "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."

     2 Timothy 1:7: "For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control."


                    Psalm 23:5

   You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows._

      Psalm 92:10: "But You have exalted my horn like that of the wild ox; You have poured over me fresh oil."

      Romans 8:37: "No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us."


                  Psalm 23:6

   Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever._

      Lamentations 3:22-23: "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness."

      John 14:2-3: "In My Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to Myself, that where I am you may be also."



Comments

Popular Posts